Monday, March 17, 2008

This week in politics

OK so in recent weeks all kinds of things have been coming out of the woodwork with Obama. I really thought it would be Hillary that the dirt would fly on. But then again if you know anything about Hillary ....your gonna die!.... So this week in political news you have the good Gov of New York resigning because his hooker wanted to move to the next level... (minimum security. And from what I have read the NEW Gov might have the shortest term in History and just after taking office he tells the press that him and his wife had affairs early in their marriage. Good Luck Mr Gov in all you do. In the Race for the White House we have a Racist Black UN- American trying to become the second Black President(Bill Clinton was the First). Then Hillary who wants to raise taxes by 300% to pay for all her programs to make our poor people better and make the rick broke(I'm still trying to figure out how that's gonna work). Still its election time and the only future I can see for this country is not a good one. Even our our Republican, John McCain scares the living shit out of me. He has so many bills that cross the border between the Dem's and reps that You cant help but wonder what the Vietcong did to him in that tiger cage... Is he really human or is he part robot planted to destroy the Republican party!

The feds drop interest rate almost another full point(thank god i can pay my mortgage but I had to sell my car to buy a gallon of milk) I'm still wondering when they are gonna realize that when they drop interest rates the price of everything else goes up! I'm a high school drop out with a GED and I can figure that out.

Now lets move to the argument about Florida and Mi. Hillary just wanted the Dem's seated with out a re vote(imagine that Hillary wants to win and will stoop to new lows to make it happen)They think that the Tax payers should pay for a re-vote, we the tax payers ummmmmmm not so much! The only fair thing to do is not seat the delegates at all and do their best to win the super delegates at the convention( sorry i forgot the Dem's don't play fair in anything they do) Well I will add to this as I see new things come up but for now that is all. Don't forget to come by the show every WED at 9pm EST(unless i don't feel like doing it lol)

No comments: